Terms & Conditions
* All products included in our hampers are subject to availability. If an item is out of stock, we will substitute it with a product of equivalent value and quality .
* Delivery is by DPD Monday – Friday.
* Prices include VAT at 23%.
* International orders can be subject to the receiving country’s import fees, duty, taxes and/or brokerage fees. These funds are paid to and set by the receiving country’s government as per import/export regulations. Unfortunately we are not able to pre advise the amount.
* Payment Security We recommend you order online using our secure order form or by phone. If using a credit card from outside the Euro zone the currency conversion will be done by the credit card company.
* Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in Ireland. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
* In order to fulfill your order we require all necessary fields contained within the order form to be completed with the relevant information. By submitting your order and payment details, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the site
* Delivery charges will be applicable within the specified area. If you request delivery to remote areas which are not normally delivered to you will be advised of any additional charges as soon as possible upon receipt of your Order Form.
* Unfortunately we can’t offer same delivery.
* Where incorrect personal and delivery details have been supplied problems or delays in delivery may result, therefore please ensure that you have included the full address details, of the intended recipient and your daytime telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems occur.
* While we will do our best to keep one shipping charge per address some of the hampers are too large to be sent with other hampers therefore additional shipping charge will be incurred if purchasing more than one.
*If purchasing multiple hampers to the same address we will do our best to keep one shipping charge per address but in the event it is not possible to fit all hampers in one outer box we may contact you to request an additional shipping charge is paid.
* Where a third party is involved during delivery, such as hospitals, schools, Offices, the signature of any person authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient.
* In the instance of there being difficulties in delivering your order to the intended recipient we reserve the right to contact the recipient using the contact details you provide on the Order Form.Should the recipient not be home we will attempt to deliver to a neighbour or post a card through the letterbox informing them that a delivery has been attempted.
* In the instance of us not being able to execute delivery due to missing information, incomplete address, order being refused by recipient, nobody available at address, we may resend but an additional Shipping Charge will have to be paid.
* Orders may be amended or cancelled up to 24 hours before the intended delivery date.
* We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Online Site and/or the Online Service from time to time. We will post any changes on the Site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Online Service or Online Site. Changes will be effective five hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
* Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Online Site and/or the Online Services for any reason at any time.
* These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Online Site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
* A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists under statute law.
* Save in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.